|Hamilton comes to Seattle in February 2018. (Paramount Theatre)|
THEATRETrying to find tickets for the Seattle performances of Hamilton aren’t only hard to find, they are way out of the price range for most of us who would like to see the show. However, producer Jeffrey Seller is pleased to announce a digital lottery for Hamilton tickets will begin in conjunction with the show’s first performance in Seattle at The Paramount Theatre. Believe it or not, 40 orchestra tickets will be sold for every performance for just $10 each throughout the show’s run which ends on March, 18, 2018. The digital lottery will open at 11:00 a.m. on Sunday, February 4, 2018 for tickets to the Tuesday, February 6, 2018 performance and subsequent digital lotteries will begin two days prior to each performance.
Hamilton is the story of America's Founding Father Alexander Hamilton, an immigrant from the West Indies who became George Washington's right-hand man during the Revolutionary War and was the new nation’s first Treasury Secretary. Featuring a score that blends hip-hop, jazz, blues, rap, R&B, and Broadway, Hamilton is the story of America then, as told by America now.
If you don’t want to risk winning the $10 ticket lottery, you can purchase tickets tickets at Ticketmaster.com and The Paramount Theatre Box Office for late release seats which may become available at short notice, but where’s the fun in that?
Here’s How to Enter:
- Use the official app for Hamilton, now available for all iOS and Android devices in the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store.
- You can also visit HamiltonMusical.com to register.
- The lottery will open at 11:00 a.m. two days prior to the performance date and will close for entry at 9:00 a.m. the day prior to the performance.
- Winner and non-winner notifications will be sent at approximately 11:00 a.m. the day prior to the performance via email and SMS (if mobile number is provided).
- Only one entry per person. Repeat entries and disposable email addresses will be discarded.
- Tickets must be purchased online with a credit card by 4:00 p.m. the day prior to the performance using the purchase link and code in a customized notification email. Tickets not claimed by 4:00 p.m. the day prior to the performance are forfeited.
- Lottery tickets may be picked up at will call beginning two hours prior to the performance with a valid photo ID. Lottery tickets void if resold.
The Fine Print: Limit 1 entry per person, per performance. Multiple entries will not be accepted. Patrons must be 18 years or older and have a valid, non-expired photo ID that matches the name used to enter. Tickets are non-transferable. Ticket limits and prices displayed are at the sole discretion of the show and are subject to change without notice. Lottery prices are not valid on prior purchases. Lottery ticket offer cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions. All sales final - no refunds or exchanges. Lottery may be revoked or modified at any time without notice. No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not improve the chances of winning.
Hamilton plays at the Paramount from February 6 through March 18, 2018. The theatre is located at 911 Pine St, Seattle, WA 98101.