|(Dine Around Seattle)|
Dine Around Seattle is a biannual event where numerous restaurants offer up different meal options at a discount price to entice curious diners to come check out their places. This November, participating restaurants are offering $22, $33 and $44 meal options that vary from restaurant to restaurant. In the past, each offering consisted of an appetizer, entrée and dessert. For an example of the change, a restaurant might offer two small plates and a cocktail for $22.
Dine Around Seattle takes place from November 6-23, Sundays through Thursdays, excluding Sunday Brunch times and holidays. The program is part of the Seattle Good Business Network, a non-profit network working hard to keep local businesses in business.
Participating restaurants include:
- Ballard: Bramling Cross, Porkchop & Co. and Skillet Diner
- Bellevue: Andiamo Ristorante
- Belltown: Bell + Whete – GastroPub + Events, Cantina Lena, Local 360 Cafe & Bar, Mama’s Cantina, Orfeo and TanakaSan
- Bothell: Preservation Kitchen
- Capitol Hill: Anchovies & Olives, Capitol Cider, Coastal Kitchen, Poppy, Poquitos, Rhein Haus, Rione XIII, Rumba, Skillet Diner, Tango Restaurant, Terra Plata, The Saint and Volunteer Park Cafe
- Downtown: Blueacre Seafood, Chan Seattle, Heartwood Provisions, Lecosho, Purple Cafe and Wine Bar, Seatown Seabar and Steelhead Diner
- Edmonds: Bar Dojo, Salt & Iron
- Fremont: Chiso and Pomerol
- Kirkland: Ristorante Paradiso, Trellis Restaurant
- Laurelhurst: Saint Helens Cafe
- Pioneer Square: Girin Steakhouse
- Queen Anne: LloydMartin, Peso’s Kitchen & Lounge, Toulouse Petit, Ravenna/Maple Leaf, Ravenleaf Public House
- South Lake Union: Chandler’s Crabhouse and Flying Fish
- Uptown: Ten Mercer
- Woodinville: Barking Frog
For more information, visit the Dine Around Seattle website.